3.11.2007

Gathering with cousins

Just had a gathering with my cousins at The Curve.. Had taken some photos at Coffee Beans.. Hehe,, we forgot to take photos at Sakae Sushi, so quickly take some photos while having drinks at Coffee Beans loo... hehe, the leng lui in pink shirt will be going for National Service by next Sunday.. she 'hints hints' us to have a farewell for her therefore, we terparksa to do that loo.. hahahahaa.......

Rachel was telling me that maybe we can have a gathering every month?? Emm, i don't think everyone can make it... if once quarterly, maybe got a chance to make it laa... there are only few of us who are interested loo,,, 4 from my side, 2 from eng chuan's family, maximum 3 from Rachel's family... that's all.... wonder anybody else who is interested... it will be more fun if more cousins joining us.. don't you think so??
It's eng chuan and Rachel..... interested or not?? if yes, let me know laa. hahahaaa
My sibling and cousins..... It's Rachel, Long, Venus, Eng Chuan and Eugene......
My cousin Rachel and my sister Venus.....
Guesss what!!! My sister Venus and my brother Eugene...... are they look like a couple??
It's me!!!!! myself and Eng Chuan... Oh my god!!! i look soooo 'chan' today.....

Looking forward for the next gathering!!!!



No comments: