3.14.2007

CNY......

A bit late to upload these photos laa,, but nvm laa..hehe, coz didn’t have time to post upload these during CNY… now only I remember to upload it..hehe,,,
Everyone wear so pretty on the first day of cny and we were so boring while waiting for my relatives to come.. so we decided to take some photos loo.hehe, try venus’ new camera….emmm, not bad,, those photos look very clear…..not bad not bad!! Hehe,,

You see, venus and myself worn so RED that day… I felt that myself look like an ang pau.. hehee, looks like a big ang pau jumping here and there… hehehe….

This year, both of my brothers also bought their clothes at William Liew boutique.. We realized that the design is quite good and the cutting match them.. Both of them look smart and casual by mix and match the William Liew’s design…

Hehe, we bought until so close with the staff already.. so if you want to buy there, let me know la. I call the person there so that you can get extra discount.. kekekekee… or my brother also has discount card…

my little cousin and the cutie gold piggy....
it's me with the leng cai cousin...hehe,,
my house-- you see.. so many thingss...
you see.. air pollution...

my lovely family~~~ 1st day of CNY... hehee...
myself and my leng lui cousin ~~ eng chuan...
myself n my leng lui~~~don't how to address her... Jennifer.. Guys,, don't think so much ya, she is not available anymore.. haha...
my sister-- Venus, my leng lui auntie--Angel, Eng Chuan and myself...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wah... so many leng lui over there!

ashley said...

of course!! there are many more if you want.. hahahahaaa